Friday, June 01, 2007

If you are interested....

Ok so I have decided to start selling purses again! My friend Shelby has been so sweet and is allowing me to sell them in her cute store. If you happen to live in Utah, please stop by the Soel Boutique in the Riverwoods shopping center in Orem. They are also having a party there on Saturday along with a BIG sale, so it should be lots of fun. I just bought some really really cute fabrics and I will take picturs of the bags as soon as they are finished. If you happen to live out of state and would still like a bag, I would be happy to mail them to you.

Contact me at jilliebags@gmail.com

12 comments:

Steph said...

I am so excited for you! I am sure TONS of people will want to buy your amazing purses! Good luck!

Tiff Hunt said...

Thanks so much for writting back, lucky for me I do live in Utah! I live kind of far from Orem. How much do you charge for a purse, and how much would it cost to send one to me. Just to see if it would be cheaper for me to drive, you know what I mean. Thanks again. I love the purse!!!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc said...

You should have that slacker husband of yours have someone throw together an online site. You could easily have Google Checkout handle payments and then we could all tout your bags NATIONWIDE! :P

s.lloyd said...

You mean something like this: http://www.jilliesbags.com-a.googlepages.com/home

s.lloyd said...

Sorry, that link should be http://www.jilliesbags.com or you can try clicking HERE

OurHappyFamily said...

Ok Miss Talented seamstress! I'm excited to see you stuff. So glad you found me. I'll be looking for you to post your new fabrics.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I had bunko last night and showed everyone the purse and gave them the website. I love mine. You are the best.

Smith Family said...

Jill that is so wonderful that you are going to be selling your purses at that store! Good luck with everything- you are so talented and all of the purses I have seen of yours are so cute!!! I look forward to see more purses!!

Shelly Bean said...

hey.. props!!
also way to go on the google thinger.. you are going to three and a half days for sure...

Grace Ryan said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see your bags you make. That is such a talent!

becky said...

i just bought one of your purses at Soel today...too cute!