Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Shoulder Surgery #4

My poor husband had to have another shoulder surgery. He went in to his Dr for a check up and he said that if he ever wanted to be able to do the things he likes to do like biking, snowboarding, playing sports etc he would have to have another surgery. So he decided to get the surgery and the next available time was Thursday (the next day). So in he went and here are some pictures that Sean requested that I take for your viewing pleasure. It was so sad, as soon as they brought him out he was in some serious pain and his medicine had not yet kicked in. But he was super sweet and asked the nice nurses what all their names were like 50 times each. Then asked if they had met me, and said "isn't she pretty?!", "I tricked her into marrying me!" It was awesome. Anyway, he is doing a lot better now, he just has to wear a sling for another 5 weeks and then he will be in tip top shape for our cruise at the end of April!!!





8 comments:

Alifinale said...

That comment above is bad...I think it is trying to infect my computer or something.

Anyway, sorry Sean had to have another surgery. It is all my fault! I hope recovery goes well and that someday he will find it in his heart to forgive me.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

alifinale-what did you do?

hope sean gets feeling better in no time. surgeries suck-steve's had a lot of them. luckily i've only had one with the end result being a baby-so it was pretty freakin' awesome!

Sammy Pow said...

Most people don't know this, but Sean injured his shoulder solely to legally obtain prescription pain medication. Well played sir.

s.lloyd said...

Well I won't sat it isn't true, but to be honest, pain killers are the only things that help me get through the tough memories of watching Ali wake board for hours on end while I lay in agonizing pain on the bottom of your boat...

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I had no idea!! I hope he is doing ok! Tell I said Hi!

juliette said...

hmmmm.. the way you said "tip top cruise at the end of April" made me wonder if you were more sad about your husbands shoulder surgery, or more excited about the fact that he should be fully healed by the time you go on a cruise. Tell your hub that the Hess family say's get well soon- so Jill can go on her cruise and I love the sad pictures of him in the hospital. Sorry Sean- surgeries are not fun- get better. Oh Jill you are still tagged and I am still waiting. Do you need a phone call? Hmmmm?

Cyndi said...

This is Russ and Cyndi we are friends of sean's. hope he gets better soon!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That stinks Sean had to get surgery. I think it's cute, though, about what he told the nurses. I'm so happy to have a new blog friend. You better believe I'll be checking your blog oft now. Just think of me as a blog stalker. That's weird how I'm typing this and you're about 5 feet away from me.