Friday, May 30, 2008

Psyche!

Ok so I'm kind of depressed right now. I just looked at my baby calendar, and for the past week I have thought that I was 30 weeks coming up on 31 this Sunday. Then last night Sean brought to my attention that I was not as far along as I thought.....I didn't really believe him until just now as I am viewing my cyber baby rotating 360 degrees with 29 weeks printed below it. Yeah thats right...I'm only 29 weeks, going on 30. Some may say....big deal, its only 1 week off. I say to them.....shut up.

5 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Big deal, it's only one week off.... wait... you didn't want me to say that. Really, though, I can imagine how 1 week of pregnancy you thought you already endured would be a big deal. Maybe your motherly intuition has kicked in and you're going to be early, though, so really you were right all along!

Alifinale said...

The people who say that are obviously not pregnant. That is a bummer. But maybe it is better to find this out now rather than later when you are on the final countdown and have to tack on another week.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

“i did that too. did they say it will go by fast too. hang in there. see you soon ;)”

juliette said...

I'm sorry that really is devastating.

Jill said...

Thank you for all of your support. Hopefully I will get through this tough time in my life.