Sunday, June 08, 2008

Prego Friends



So this past week Marissa came to UT for her baby shower. It was so fun to see her. Her mom took some awesome pictures of us as you can see above. We also got together with Steph and ate at Kneaders for lunch, then went and got ice cream at Sub Zero. I had never been there...it was so dang good. They make the ice cream right there in front of you! Delish. Now I want it everyday.

And not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I have been doing a dang good job at posting lately. That is all.

9 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you guys look so cute! way to go on the posting!

Smith Family said...

Your belly looks so cute! I am excited to see you at your shower this Saturday!! It is going to be so much fun!!!

Alifinale said...

Such cute prego friends - even though you hardly look pregnant and I am a little bit jealous.

Lid said...

Hi Lloyd's!! It was good to hear from you Sean. We are excited for you guys, a new baby and moving to NYC!! Wow, sounds like fun. Let's do get together sometime soon. When Cory comes up that would be fun to all get together for dinner. Your blog is cute. Cute couple. Let's all get together. (I know this comment is girly, this is Lid)

the waites said...

I love the new Jill..all these fabaliso posts! So fun to see Steph and MArissa on your blog. I cant get ove how amazing you look! Seriously are you even a size 4??

Jill said...

That is sweet of you to say, but trust me I am getting larger by the second! I wish you could come down to the baby shower in AZ it will be so fun!

Unknown said...

Go ahead and toot your own horn! You are doing a great job posting. I though you had given up on the world of blogging, but I'm glad you're back. Did you get that cute stroller? Just to repeat what everyone else is said, you look extremely cute pregnant!

Kiki said...

I didn't know you were pregnant. I don't think Sean ever mentioned anything to Ryan. When are you due?

Smith Family said...

JILL! I need your email address- my blog went private and I couldn't find your email anywhere!! You can send it to my email- sarahmae83@gmail.com