Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moving

I thought I'd put a quick update on here so you'd all know what has been going on. I moved out to NYC on Wed and Jill will be flying from Utah to AZ on the 28th to spend a few weeks relaxing before she makes the big move herself on Sept 23rd. Thanks to everyone who came to the baby blessing last week, it was good to be able to see everyone and say good bye.

I've spent the last few days looking for a place for our family and we think we have found one. As soon as it is final I'll post some pictures.

Here are some random pics from the past few weeks.
















6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am sooo sad i didn't get to be there. i hope everything is going well for you. can't wait to see pics of your new home ;)

{lizzythebotanist} said...

he's so tiny & cute i can't stand it. i love the picture of him with jill. so cute.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

hey Jill- its Therena, your little Wyatt is so cute!! I love his hair! I hope you're both doing well!

Alifinale said...

So glad we got to see you guys and that I got to hold little Wyatt! Love the pics, especially the first one.

Good luck with getting the place and being apart for so long.

Jenny said...

I love his hair? Where are you living? I hope it's closish to me. Let me know when you get settled and we will come by, although I am due the 24th so we'll see what happpens.

Sammy Pow said...

Just so Kathy knows, the baby I'm holding in the top picture is my daughter, not Wyatt.

xoxo

BA