Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Boob Grab

I seriously love the Ellen Degenerous show. I think she is hilarious and I tivo it everyday. There are very few good female comedians I think, and she is one of them. Anyway, here is one of my favorite clips from her show. She kept replaying it during October (breast cancer awareness month, which she raised a ton of money for) and said if you don't get your yearly mammogram, Chris Matthews will give you one. I'm still laughing.

I don't know how to put the clip on here, so you can go to this site if you want to watch it. Enjoy

www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/20/ellen-degeneres-deconstru_n_92634.html

2 comments:

Shelly Bean said...

so funny. made my night. way cute pea pod wyatt!
jealous of your halloween... wish i were there.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! I love Ellen!! I miss you Jillie!! Hum... dang we have some funny memories!! Hope you are doing well! Kimmy :)