Monday, December 01, 2008

Spotted:

Dan Humphrey and Serena van der Woodsen!


As we were flying back from CA guess who sat a few seats down from us at the airport!! Thats right folks, Gossip Girl's Dan and Serena (or I guess I should say Penn and Blake). They were on our same flight back to NYC. I almost had a heart attack. I wanted to say hi to them so badly but felt too much like a loser. They were both in pj's and looked pretty crappy which made me feel good :) And as any adoring fan would do, I listened in on Serena's phone call.. she said that she was just heading back from having Thanksgiving with her family. We are pretty much BFF's now. Oh, did I mention she smiled at me. I am so cool.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

jill that post is a crack up! I'm way jealous of your new BFF! Hey can you do me a big favor and e-mail me your address and Natalie's if you have it- I don't have any of natalie's info- an e-mail or phone # for her would be great too if you have it! thanks jillie! my e-mail is kh.crandall@yahoo.com

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i can't believe you don't go up and tell them how much you love gg and how excited you are for tonights episode!

Kjohnson said...

Jill that is freakin awesome. Also what else is awesome is grandma betty. She is Susan's mother. Last Thanksgiving she asked Taylor (who weighs 95 pounds) if she was pregnant. Last Easter she asked my mom where her husband was...um awkward.

brooke said...

sorry j, this is one flight where you won't get a first class upgrade... you know you love me, xoxo brooke and aimee

Alifinale said...

I love you! You are totally BFF's - can we hang out and call S up and we can have a sleepover? I love that them looking crappy made you feel better because I would be the same way. Sean is a butt for not letting you take a pic.

Kiki said...

Um,I am pretty jealous. I heart D and S--but I have to say that if it had been C or B, I would've had to say something. They're my most favorite.