Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Halelujiah!!!!


Wyatt would like to announce that he is now sleeping through the night! He was so close for the past couple months, going to bed at 7:30, waking up at about 5am to eat, and then going back to sleep until about 8. But now (well at least for the past few nights...I hope I don't jinx myself here) he sleeps all the way through the night. From about 8pm to 8am. I think part of the credit goes to his friend Fox who had his birthday celebration earlier this week, which then tempted Wyatt to stay up a little later than the normal 7:30, which then triggered said effect. So on behalf of Wyatt, I would like to say thank you Fox for turning 1 this past week! Sleeping through the night is a wonderful thing. Something that I have missed these past 7 freaking months!!! Actually, now that I think about it.. even longer since I was up about every 2 hours in the night to pee those last few months I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong though, I know it could have been worse, but I just felt like every new mom was saying "oh my baby is only 6 hours old and is already sleeping 10 hours straight through the night!" Like that is even possible! And here I was with my 7 month old baby who was still porking out in the middle of the night. Anyway, good job Wyatt. You are wonderful. I'm sure you are loving your full nights sleep just as much as I am.

xoxo

7 comments:

s.lloyd said...

I can't wait until I get to sleep through the night!

erin said...

glad fox could help out. i don't think fox caught on to the idea of sleeping through the night until he was about 9 months old. that 5 AM feeding thing is killer.

lisset said...

yay for sleeping through the night! it is the best relief from many months of night time feedings. being able to sleep through the night may be the reason ethan is an only child. i'm not so sure i can do that again...

Kim said...

Amen!

And nice touch with the MoTab picture. :)

tclybb said...

I'm right there with you! Jefferson for the last month has just started to figure out that many hours of uninterrupted sleep is a good thing, but we still have that darn early morning feeding! The hard thing is he's wanting to get up and eat right about the same time Tyson is needing to get up and get ready for work, so then he doesn't realize its still not time to be asleep. But its nice to get those long stretches. BTW, Tanner was 10 mo. old before he made it even six hours strait! So I feel your pain!

Kjohnson said...

Oh wyatt I am so proud of you. You are so precious.

Kjohnson said...

Yes I copied you. I am not ashamed. I told you I had a wwjd bracelet.