Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Project

I'm looking for some cheap bar stools. Currently we are using our kitchen table as a computer desk. However..our new apt that we are moving in to has a kitchen bar!! We will probably still eat dinner on our couch like always, but hey its always nice to have options. Like being able to have friends over and being able to offer them a bar stool to sit on?! I saw some used bar stools on the corner today, but when I went back to check the price everything was gone bc of the rain. If they show up again tomorrow though im getting them, and then im going to do this to them :)



Nothing a little Mod Podge and a trip to Kates Paperie can't handle.

Which reminds me. Where can a girl get some Mod Podge around here??

5 comments:

erin said...

you, my friend, may be in luck. i think i have a vat of modge podge floating around in my creativity junk box. i'll search for it.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i will supposedly "break" your ankle!

fyi it was my foot...GRRRRRRR

Kjohnson said...

I want to come to NY and make one of those with you.

k. said...

Cute. I love that idea.

I'm not the craftiest people, but Jill S. will certainly help you out in that department if E's box proves fruitless. OH - but maybe Lee's art shop?

Alifinale said...

That would be so cute. Will you move by me so you can help me be crafty?