Sunday, February 01, 2009

Wyatt's cute face

Today we had a little photo shoot with Wyatt. He is such a camera hog.

I will play the narrator...

What is my Daddy doing?


Dancing? Hmmm.


Oh is someone taking a picture of me?!


Mommy what pose do you think I should do?


How about sweet and innocent?


Or happy?


Maybe surprised?


Even interested?


Should I punch?


Show how flexible I am?


Be super cute again?


A little worried?


Think about crying?


Ok i'm over this...


And yes, I'm wearing a onsie with a bird on it. What are you gonna do about it?

Love, Wyatt

10 comments:

brooke said...

he is so freaking cute.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i think i should come to babysit!

AMIT said...

Lovely pics.

BPO work from home

k. said...

He's cute - and I think it's perfectly acceptable for little boys to wear onesies with birdies on them. Precious.

I want to take pictures of him some day, please.

Kjohnson said...

Jill, he is so dang cute. May I also compliment how lovely your hair looks in that one pic. p.s. how cute does he look with headphones on? how ridiculous.

Jill said...

sooooo dern cute.

RS said...

Oh my gosh, I love seeing pictures of him, he's so cute. Keep them coming. And Jill, I think in the one called "Or happy?" he looks just like you!! - Katie S

Erin K said...

Did you make his birdie shirt? I just made one for Jaden. I wish you were here so we could be homemakers together.

Shelly Bean said...

you are pretty funny jill... wyatt's got a cool mom.

Juliette said...

Jill those are all so dang cute, your son is adorable and seriously, that was a lot of pictures!