Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Common Cents

For Memorial Day we went down to Brooklyn for some Crepes (pronounced as only Marc Bohn can) and it certainly was a memorable occasion. Good friends, great weather and pretty good food. I'm sure Jill has a lot of fun things to post about, I just wanted to post a picture of my new most favorite store in NYC, or at least the best advertising campaign I've seen. It may take you a minute to get why it's so awesome, so don't get frustrated if you don't get it at first:

5 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i love it. there was one by our house in jersey city that was "$.99 & up." but this one takes the cake!

Desiree said...

yes, i would go in there with 79 cents in my pocket, and be utterly confused when I could not purchase a $2 item.

lisset said...

holy crap. now that's funny.

Kassie said...

How do you know Marc Bohn? If he is the same one that I am thinking of then I knew him on him mission...another weird connection. although I can't think of the first but I know I commented about it once :)

Alifinale said...

Now that is some good trickery! Never a dull moment in the NYC. Wish I could have some delicious crepes (as only Marc can say).