Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's been a while

I apologize. I just don't have time for blogging, I'm so busy busy busy I can't find a second for myself. And I would rather live life, than blog about it. Ok we all know that is not true. I'm just lazy, and this baby is due in about 2 1/2 weeks so I pretty much just lay around on my butt all day complaining. Sean is so lucky!

A quick recap of what we have been up to:
-I went to AZ for like 3 weeks in Nov, then we met up with Sean in UT for Thanksgiving!
-My sisters Brooke and Lindsey came to visit us in NY. We had a ball of course. Eating everything in site, seeing a play, shopping etc etc. I hope they had fun too.
-Our first Christmas with just our little family(+ Sean's sister Julie!). We stayed here in NY and it was awesome. I love being here during Christmas time, and Sean had a nice long break so we got to spend lots of time with him.
-New Years. Nothing like ringing in the New Year with a little Wii Cheer Leading. I sucked. Bad. And I'm pretty sure I frightened all the children (and adults for that matter) with my extremely large belly flopping around. I apologize.
-Baby brother is due soon. Pray for us. I'm not quite sure how we are going to do with 2 kids in our little apt.

Sidenote: I don't know why I am all the sudden remembering this, but one night when Sean and I were walking home an extremely beefy man ran by us in a thong leotard. You know, just out for a leisurely jog. It was amazing.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow. Loved the sidenote. I laughed for forever on that one!
Good luck with the two tiny kiddies. You can do it! actually, now that I'm in a routine, it's not that bad with my girls. They even nap at the same time of day.
And tell Sean that one day he has to buy you a house with a garage and a laundry room. Sometimes that's all that gets me through the day here in crazy freaking LA. :)

k. said...

You saw him too!! I've seen him twice now, & Nicole & Emma have seen him several times, I think. The guy is nuts (& likely very cold).

erin said...

did you just use "beefy" and "thong" in the same sentence? i'm getting all sorts of inappropriate visuals.

Stizz said...

Ah, beefy men in thongs...reminds me of my single days. lol jk. I'm sure that will be a memory you will cherish forever. I know how the blog thing goes, I get so much I want to blog about that I end up just not doing it at all...or just putting stupid stuff on instead. :)I hope all is going well for you now that you have 2 kids. I'm sure you'll get in the swing of things and be a pro. :)