Thursday, April 01, 2010

Pork n' Beans

Wyatt being the porker, and the beans, well, being the beans. This kid loves black beans. And treats. Did I mentions treats. Oh, and treats. He is a maniac.

Do you see the concentration?

How he so delicately devours it?

The look in his eyes?

Just trust me, you do not want to see what happened once his snack pack was polished off. Just know this: Kathryn feared for her life, and Wyatt, while violenty signing "please" over and over again almost had a stroke. If we let him keep this up, he will have diabetes by the ripe old age of 2.

10 comments:

k. said...

My favorite was how he would wipe his bean & chocolate smeared hands across his bib + shirt over & over & over again, making it even more bean-covered.

Gosh Lloyds, you guys are starving the poor kid. Please feed him more often!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

HA! beans and pudding? that kid has a very refined palette. great photos, kathryn.

John Lloyd said...

What GREAT photos! Kathryn, I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you when I was there. I LOVE your work! Thanks for giving us such great stuff!

Dustin and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin and Melissa said...

Look at those big, beautiful eyes! Wyatt is so cute...even when he is covered in chocolate and beans!

erin said...

he almost went into a stroke... ha. good line. i can see it now, with that please sign. like he's having a seizure or something.

Katie S said...

At least he likes beans, Right?! -Katie S

the waites said...

diabetes is right, him and myles both. Willie told me that last night after in&out. He gets a milk shake every time. But please dont feed him that combo, thats wrong!

Kelsey said...

I feel the same way about a snack pack Wyatt. Great pictures Jill! It's been too long since I've seen you and those cute boys.

Kris said...

Liam also loves beans and pudding! And fruit snacks. He could o.d. on fruit snacks.