Should I be ashamed that I made both of these this week? Well I'm not. Because they were delightful. And I'm a pig. So sue me.
Don't judge my crappy pictures. Just know that about 99% of them come from my phone. And the other amazing 1%, from back in the day, were taken by Kathryn. Who no longer lives by me, and can no longer document my life or our baking dates. Sad.
Today I'm going to try out a Levain Bakery copycat recipe. I don't think I can even put into words how good these cookies are. They are about 8lbs a piece, and are borderline raw. So they are cooked to perfection, basically. If you are ever visiting NYC, you probably should eat there for dinner.