Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nieces and Nephews

Ok so I love my nieces and newphews sooo much, and since I do not have any babies of my own, I get to obsess over them! I would like to introduce you to Samantha, Cooper, Caleb, Tatum, Tucker, Ashley, Brayden and Camryn. Now I know some better than others, seeing as how I just inherited Ashley, Brayden and Camryn, but that does not mean I love them any less. It just means I do not have as many pictures of them :)

So this is Samantha, she is my "baby cakes" as I like to call her. She is getting baptized next Sunday and I am so sad I cannot be there. This is her giving a speech at our wedding luncheon. She is so cute! And this is her Baptism announcement. Gotta love the red hair!

















This is Cooper. I call him Cooper Man! Or Super Cooper! Or Pooper Cooper! He is a little devil some of the time and really cute a lot of the time. I love this little guy



This is Caleb. He is so adorable and a very good baby. I love his bright blue eyes. He does not know me very well becuase I have been living in Utah since he was born, but I like to pretend he knows who I am and likes it when I hold him :)


Now these 2 cute kids are my brother Chris and sister in law Heidi's. Very adorable, very spoiled, and they very rarely like me...well it depends if I have some sort of treat or toy to give them :) jk Chris and Heidi! To the left here we have Tatum, or Tater Bug as we call her. And to the right we have Tucker, whom I like to call Tuckey Tuckey Tuckey Tuckey. I know, I'm annoying. But you have to admit, these kids are pretty freaking gorgeous.


And last, but certainly not least, here are the Lloyd kiddies...Ashley, Brayden and Camryn. These kids are the most disciplined, cute, loving kids ever. I hope when Sean and I have kids that ours are as obedient and as sweet as them. I love em'. We don't get to see them very often but when we do it is always a blast. And Sean is so cute with them. I think he likes them more than the kids on my side:) But thats ok, I'm a little bias as well.



So even though I am not a proud parent, I am definately a proud Auntie!


I had a few complaints from my husband, the first being that I forgot one of our nephews on his side. Apparantley I am not as good of an aunt as I thought I was. But here is Jack! He is cutie pie even though he cries every time I hold him (Is anyone seeing a pattern here?!)

The second, Sean felt that I did not put enough pictures of Ashley. So I found this one, I thought she looks precious in this picture. She was so cute at our wedding, she was always helping with my dress.

So there, I hope you are happy Sean.

ps. I'm not really sure why, but the pictures got all jacked when I posted this and some of the words may be covered up by them. Sorry!

14 comments:

s.lloyd said...

Very cute pictures jill, you are becoming a real live blogger. Soon you will know more about blogging than me........yea right.

Jill said...

I just realized that I forgot about Jack! Sean's sister's son. Oops.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

poor jack. little tatum looks like she could be your twin (twenty years younger). sorry you don't have cute kids of your own to brag about like we do. maybe you two should get busy....

on another note, check out my latest entry...arizona?

{lizzythebotanist} said...

and will you kindly ask tigerfoxbear if i can join his blog?

Jill said...

Yes I will. TFB did you hear that? Someone wants to be your friend. You are really hurting peoples feelings by having your blog restricted.

s.lloyd said...

Believe me, Liz isn't the only one BEGGING to be let into my blog. Due to circumstances I will not discuss here, I think I am going to create a new family friendly blog that will be open to the public. I'll be announcing it soon.


TFB

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Thanks for giving the tribute to my kids!!! I know you like mine the best and that is why you put them first. (ha, ha)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I wish you guys could come to the baptism. We are really gonna miss you.

Sammy Pow said...

Nieces and nephews are way better than real kids. When the have a horrible poo you can give them back to their parents.

Alifinale said...

Way better than your own kid? You are busted, BA! I love neices and nephews though. I became an aunt when I was 6 so my neices and nephews are my buds. When they got older some of them didn't believe me when I told them I was their aunt. I think you inspired a blog about this. Cute pics of cute kids!

Steph said...

Jill! What a good blog entry! I love those pictures. Your Nieces and Nephews are so cute! I can't wait to see your kids! :)

ness said...

jill-it's funny you commented- i had already looked at yours from who knows who's blog. i've been trying to convince rach to get a blog but she says she will as soon as she has her baby. don't enjoy utah too much or you'll become one of them...

ness said...

hey- rach's email is rachwaite@gmail.com. she doesn't have a blog yet but i'm working on her.

Professor Plum said...

Cute... you did jack up... ha ha.