Thursday, April 26, 2007

Want List

Ok so because we are poor newlyweds, we can't really afford to buy whatever we want....So, I just like to make lists of things that I would buy if I could. Here are just a few items on my want list:

The Hobo wallet, I love this wallet but it is a little pricey.


The Dana Kellin necklace and this ring. I don't wear alot of jewelry normally but I love these.




This dress is from Urban Outfitters. I miss this store so much, I wish they had one here in Utah. But I guess it wouldn't be as fun to go to in Az if it was.... I have actually never tried this dress on, and there is a big possibility that it wouldn't be that flattering, but she looks hot in it.



I really want a new swim suit, and this is actually not the exact one that I want (I couldn't find it online), but I tried this one on too and it was really cute. I dont love the horizontal stripes but Gap has really hit the nail on the head with their suits this year!



These bags! I actually just bought the patterns for these bags and the fabric on the reprodepot.com site. Amy Butler has the cutest patterns and fabrics and I can't wait to make them! I am going to buy some leather for the straps so it will look a little different, but i'm hoping they turn out perfect (wishful thinking)!



This list could go on and on but I better stop here, I don't want to get too carried away, and be tempted even more to buy all these items as I am sitting here at work. Your welcome Sean.

11 comments:

Alifinale said...

Good finds. I used to go shopping just to look, but then it often got depressing. It is fun to look and I find that after I look for so long you feel much more educated when you finally make a decision to buy something. I love the bags. Want to make me one? I wish I was cute and creative like you and could just make stuff.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

dude-i told you-nordies has "fauxbos" (that's what i call them)-i got one for alifinale! they are actually pretty good quality too! i have two and use them daily and they look like new. just get one of those to tide you over!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

dang it-they don't have them anymore...if you want, i'll give you one of mine. i actually have three, i forgot about one of them!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Are you ok, 2 posts in 2 days. I am impressed. I love the Urban dress. Oh and at Blossom they have really cute wallet purses like the one on your post. I wanted it. I think it was 30 next time I am in there I will take a picture for you. You are so awesome at sewing, I know your bags will look exactly like the picture. :) Keep up the good work.

Minnow said...

what and where is blossom?

{lizzythebotanist} said...

that last comment was from me. stevie bevie keeps forgetting to log out of his friggin gmail...

Jill said...

Blossom is in Az. Sorry Lizzy. It is a Salon/Boutique that one of my friends works at. It is really cute.

Steph said...

I love that dress it's so cute! I can't wait to see your bags! I am sure they will turn out amazing!

Marc said...

Don't worry Jillie... There's an Urban Outfitters out this way.

Marc said...

Whenever your birthday is, just think of this news as your birthday present from me.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I have that exact same wallet and it was SO worth the money. I've basically had a love affair with it since I got it.