Thursday, May 17, 2007

Everyone is at home having parties


At least that is what I imagine when I am at work from 8-6pm, M-Th. I will talk to my Mom or sister in AZ and they will be playing at home with nieces and nephews, or swimming and laying out or cooking (which is like a party all in itself). Or I will talk to my friends who have kids and don't work, and they are out partying it up with other parents. Ie lunch dates, shopping, etc. Note: I'm obviously exaggerating. I know stay at home Mom's work alot harder than I do, and are most likely not out on shopping sprees, I don't think. And finally, knowing that my husband is at my parents house in AZ, at a friends wedding, which I really wanted to go to but couldn't because I had to work. And they are probably having a pizza party, playing games and having a whole family reunion all without me as I'm writing this! At least that is what I imagine.

Sooo! I just keep thinking about this Friday, my 1 year anniversary! And how I only have to work 1/2 days on Friday and how I will get to go to yoga and go with my friend to the Jeans place and how I get to see my cute husband when he gets home around 4:30ish. Oh how I love Fridays, its my party day!

10 comments:

Alifinale said...

I hear ya on that one. It always feels like everyone is having fun without you. It is especially sad when your entire family is together for Thanksgiving and you had it with a random kid in OR family and they made mashed potatoes with potato flakes instead of real potatoes. Sad days.

Jill said...

That is sad! Im sorry, what were they thinking?? Its Thanksgiving for heavens sake.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Believe it is not all parties. I usually sit at home or clean. We aren't even gonna see Sean, so there will probably be no pizza party either.

But I do wish you were here.

the waites said...

Jill I am so with you... I am Dying because my sisters haven't seen Myles yet and they are always all together, out to lunch or shopping but I will see them in 2 weeks for his blessing.I am gonna try to plan a trip to AZ are you going home at all in July probally not who would when its that hot!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Lindsey lies! she goes out all the time with her fabulous friends, like once a week to lunch, and the cleaning she does is really a party all by itself! but she does have bunko 2 times a month now.
-------------------------------------
she is totally missing you this weekend!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

www.holgamods.com....good luck!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

sad that you couldn't go! i'm home alone tonight too, so if you are bored......

and just so you know, i am at work all day every day too. only i also take my kid with me. try working two full time jobs at once. parties? they don't happen in my world....

Marc said...

OMG! TGIF!!!

Jill said...

Was that sarcasm marc?!

Jenny said...

I feel for you Jill. I know everyone is having parties with out me. But as sad as it is for you I think everyone should feel more sorry for me...I live in New Jersey for heaven sakes and only go home once a year. I'll be there for July and August..maybe I'll see you?