Thursday, July 31, 2008

Live feed from the delivery room

If you ever doubted the existence of a God, I am here to tell you that you are wrong. See when Jill and I went to the Dr yesterday to have our weekly pregnancy check-up the Dr checked her out and announced that she was at least a week, if not two, away from giving birth...12 hours later almost to the dot, Jill was having contractions. We are now sitting in the delivery room and are about 4 hours from giving birth. I'll try to keep things updated on here, and even get a picture or two if I can.

Sean

2 comments:

Shelly Bean said...

god is real! seriously... it is the best! the most spiritual thing you will ever experience. congrats!!!

Sammy Pow said...

What is this God you speak of? I have always felt the presence of a supreme being, is that what you're talking about? I'd like to learn more.

Please send literature to:

5435 Rich Guy Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(I will be moving there soon)