Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update

The past couple of weeks have been fun. We had both my family and Sean's visit for the 4th of July! I love having family up here. And I love hanging out with my Mom and sister's...going out to eat and shopping. It was awesome. My mom will be coming back up in a couple of weeks when I am due to help me with the baby when Sean leaves for NY. Then I am heading to AZ for a few weeks, and then off to NY to meet up with Sean! Sad news....we didn't get into student housing. At least nothing will be available for when we are moving out there, so we are trying to find something that is still close to school but not 10K a month in rent. And then hopefully some student housing will eventually open up. Its kind of stressful not knowing where we will be living, especially when you can't really find housing until you are out there. I feel bad for Sean because he has to go out early and get everything set up (find a place to live, move everything in and then start school). But there is not much we can do about it, so there is no point in stressing. That is why I am trying to tell myself :)

And today we had our baby prep class. Sean's eyes were blood shot the entire time and he was fighting to stay awake, but I loved every minute of it! The nurse was awesome that did the class, she went over everything it seemed like, we got a yummy lunch, and a tour of the hospital which was nice.

I think that is about it. Sorry this is such a long post and not very exciting! I will try and track down some 4th of July pictures to post.

ps. What is up with my cyber baby?! Its now upside down!

8 comments:

Destenee said...

Your cyber baby is upside down because that's how your baby should be...upside down ready to come out!! Or else it is just being funny..:)

Alifinale said...

I can't believe you just have a few more weeks! How very exciting. Bummer that Sean has to move all the junk and you guys have to be apart right after you have the baby - but at least you get to be with family. Can't wait for some pics!

Hayley said...

Wow- this is bringing back some major flash-backs for me. That is exactly what Keith and I did 2 years ago. I had the baby at my mom's in AZ while Keith started school, found a place to live, and moved us in- I guess you do what you gotta do! Luckily you'll have your sweet mom- mom's make it all better! In some ways I think it's better to find a place once you are already there so you get a feel for where the other students are living, the ward, area, etc. Anyway, what a crazy time Jill- hang in there! I may be in AZ early Sept. because Aubrey may be adopting again- so if you are there we'll definately catch up! Good luck!

Jenny said...

Sean is more than welcome to stay at our place while he is searching for an apartment. I saw some for rent signs down the road from my place if your intrested!

juliette said...

I want to see the baby now! Sorry about student housing - good luck with that! Miss you and hope these last weeks aren't too uncomfortable.

juliette said...

Ok, ok, let me clarify- and I probably should put this on my blog immediatley because I've never laughed so hard at my comments. First of all, I posted all the pictures of our california trip from 4 weeks ago! I am now 21 weeks, at the time of the pictures I was 17- big difference.

Unknown said...

Cory was glad when we found your blog! It was fun seeing pictures of you! We cant wait to see some pictures of the little one!

Annie Ruden said...

Hey Jill,
Just ran across your blog. Congratulations on the soon to be new little one. You are due 3 days before me, lucky! Hope all goes well here in your final days.