Thursday, March 12, 2009

For Sean

Happy Birthday!!


I know its a little early, but I couldn't wait. Here is what I gave/am giving Sean for his birthday next week. And don't ask how long these took to hang. Let's just say I wanted to gouge my eyes out by the time I was finished. I'm sure my neighbors really appreciated the pounding at 8:30 am as well. But I think the finished product looks good! Hope you have a great day next week Sean, I know you can't wait to turn the big 3-1!!!

And if you are interested, Sean has requested Mac N' Cheese for his birthday dinner?! Oh, and also for me to pretend like it's not his birthday....

9 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

my friend has the best recipe for homemade macncheese. let me know if you want me to get it.

those pictures look great!

Kim said...

awesome! And that alignment is way impressive.

s.lloyd said...

Thanks for the presents! The best gift was that you didn't make me try and hang those.

k. said...

Yay!!! They look SO good (if I do say so myself). Love them.

I also love that S. comments on your blog. Mike reads, but never says a peep!

lisset said...

i love that he didn't have to hang them for you- a gift i too would appreciate. i HATE hanging crap on the wall. always so time consuming...

homemade mac n' cheese is to die for. unless of course, he's asking for easy mac. blech.

Kjohnson said...

How funny he wants you to pretend like its not his birthday. That is exactly how Corey acts.

Side note: Happy Birthday Sean!

p.s.s.We had to hang frames like that in our home last summer and I'm pretty sure we almost got legally separated over it. It was a big ordeal. So Sean is right. You hanging them is a gift!

Shelly Bean said...

so dang cute. wyatt is so cute...
very nice present

erin said...

they turned out beautifully. great photographer + great subjects = awesome birthday presents. good work hanging them yourself... you bake, you do manual labor, you are a catch, my dear.

juliette said...

Macncheese, Red Lobster, all I can say is that I can't wait for my b-day!