Friday, March 20, 2009

I heart you.


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to bloggers who must choose more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".

I would like to send this award out to...
Krystle. Right back atcha!
Lindsey. For always giving me awards and including me on awesome "tags" :)
Aimee. Welcome to the blogging world sista.
Shelby. Just because I miss you. And you are fun.

2 comments:

aimee said...

i am honored to recieve an award from you! BEST DAY EVER!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is soooo sweet :)