Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walking Tour...

Friday the weather was sunny and 60 degrees! So this is where we went:

Downtown to do a little walking tour by the Hudson River. We had an awesome view of the Statue of Liberty, we got to watch the boats passing by, and the kids got to play in the parks. Then on the way back, we stopped by Tribeca Treats and grabbed a cupcake to go. The cupcake was good, but Ruth and I agreed that 2 Little Red Hens has the best :)


No I did not photoshop this hand into the picture. Wyatt is just awesome.




Then later we met up at Central Park so Wyatt could play with Parker, JJ and Abbi.

He loved swinging on the swings. Not really.





ps.

Ruth, I love this picture of you and your cute kids.



And Heidi, Parker was hilarious. This cute baby is fearless.

7 comments:

erin said...

these are some righteous pictures, jill. i can't wait for more warm weather and more of this.

Sine family said...

That was such a fun day. Wyatt is so cool with his peace sign. Can you please teach JJ how to do that.

aimee said...

wyatt did not look like he was enjoying himself on the swings

Alifinale said...

Man...you are making me jealous I don't live in NYC. Cute kids, cute friends, and that peace pic of Wyatt is AWESOME! I hope we can come play soon.

lisset said...

what'dya say we come visit you guys so i can see that little munchkin in person? he cracks me up!! and the city doesn't look too shabby either...

juliette said...

Stop with Wyatt's peace sign! I want to hold him this minute! Easy with the swings...Did you do an underdog?

Stizz said...

You're right he is awesome! I love that picture. You're making NY look so fun, maybe I should have a kid and move there. :)