Thursday, April 23, 2009

Martha!

Sue (my cousin Mike's wife), was sweet enough to invite me to go with her to the Martha Stewart show a few weeks ago!! It was so fun, I definitely want to go again soon. The highlight of the show for me was when Martha made triple citrus cupcakes (i think that is what they were called), they looked so good.

The show will air on May 18th so be sure to watch for us!!

Umm, hi Hunchback of Notre Dame. Sit up Jill!







Thanks again Sue, it was so fun to get together with you! And thanks for sending me the pictures!

5 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

That is so awesome! I want to go! I LOVE Martha! :)

lisset said...

you got to see the queen?! in person?! i'm fuming with jealousy.

Team Candland said...

i had so much fun jill! we have to hang out with the kids in the city soon! :) xoxo

Stizz said...

How awesome. Your blog makes your life seem SO cool (you lucky dog). :) Just livin' the life out in NYC. :) I want to come visit... how much time do I got?

juliette said...

That is soooo fun! I am jealous and all I have to say is live it up before you move back to well, wherever your going to live- hopefully Arizona!