Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here comes the Bride

I had the privilege of attending my little sisters wedding shower. I can't believe all of the cute things she got. Why did I not think to "register" at Anthropologie for my wedding??? Her bedding, plates/bowls, decorations... are all adorable. I'm a little jealous. And isn't her outfit darling?! Congrats Aimee!

     The Bride


The spread, and all the helpers

     The sisters and mom, minus Lindsey again. Where were you??


    The happy couple, with all their loot





5 comments:

Jill said...

wow i am honored to be on a post! your the best!

aimee said...

wow i am honored to be a post! your the best!!!!

Dustin and Melissa said...

What a lovely shower. I am glad you were able to spend so much time with your family.

Tiffany said...

Jill, can I just say that you are Miss Skinny Mini!! Can you tell me your secret? :)

erin said...

i'm an idiot. registering at anthropologie? can i get married again? to the same man?