Thursday, September 10, 2009

40 Carrots

Wyatt has turned in to a treat fanatic. I'm actually a little concerned. If you give him a taste of a treat, you can just plan on him eating the rest of it. And if you resist in any way, he will scream. It's really quite adorable. Just ask all the guests at 40 carrots in Bloomingdales who were trying to enjoy their luxurious lunches while Wyatt shrieked until he was given bites every 5 seconds.

Hey, at least he is cute? I mean it's always worse when the kid that is throwing a tantrum is ugly. Am I right?! Oh come on, you all know it's true.

Hmm, I would like that entire yogurt. NOW!

9 comments:

brooke said...

it is true. i can only tolerate cute kids.

Kjohnson said...

I'll second that Brooke. I am surprised it has taken him this long to go through that phase. My niece is 8 months old and she already acts like that. In face we're not allowed to give her treats for that very reason.

lisset said...

the problem is- cute kid or not, it only gets more obnoxious when they are using actual words and tell you things like "you are a bad mommy" and "you hurt my feelings" when you don't give them what they want. oi.

{becca alder} said...

hahahaha SO true!!

k. said...

It would have been way more funny if he had taken the yogurt & thrown it all over the pretty bedding we were eating right next to. That would have been hilarious.

But he's definitely cute, yes.

Hayley said...

Jill!!!You're pregnant!!??? A BOY??!!! 18 months apart??!!! Oh my gosh- Your comment threw me off and I thought "am I assuming too much" until I came to your blog and realized NO I wasn't!! Yipee!! I really am so so so happy for you! No doubt Heavenly Father will try to send as many kids as possible to your sweet family. Congrats! I can't wait to see what he looks like- he's got a lot to live up to with his big brother's good looks! take care!

erin said...

good grief wyatt, could you look anymore angelic? you are going straight to the celestial kingdom. yogurt and all.

aimee said...

i just love wyatt!

RS said...

You're right. That sounds a LOT like Will and ice cream or popsicles. And it's true, it's cute and funny. Last Saturday Will shared a milk shake with his grandpa and I think he ate more of it than grandpa did. At least Wyatt will be able to flash his big blue eyes at all those who may be tempted to get annoyed with him. He knows he's cute! Where do they learn this? How do they know when you're holding something yummy? Smart little rascals!-Katie