Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My Birthday Is A Special Day, no matter what the survey says...

"In 2001 some researchers asked 12,576 Americans in a survey when their birthday was. The results came out as 5th October being the most common date where most people are born. This works out to be approximately 690,000 Americans with the shared birthday of October 5th. This is the main theory as to why this is the most common birthday, which is: To be born on this date, a baby would most likely have been conceived on New Year's Eve – which makes sense really."

That's right, my special day is also shared with a few others. But that didn't stop me from having a bomb day. I talked to lots of family and friends (and also loved all the messages and texts!), ate everything in site (which actually takes place on every other day as well...i just didn't feel guilty), and opened some fun presents! I also came home to a banner made by Sean. This may have been my most favorite part of the day.

It read:

Happy Birthday Jill! We love you, Sean & Wyatt


Jill- Happy Birthday sweetie. You are the cutest, smartest, funniest, hottest, most popular & loving person in the whole apartment! The whole building even!! Wait, The WHOLE WORLD! I'm super super lucky I found you, I love you! -Sean

He then went on to sign every person's name in my family and his family on the banner. (bc my mom used to do that on all of our bday banners growing up).


It was great. Thanks Sean. xoxo

10 comments:

k. said...

I love that. And you totally ARE the most popular person in your apartment. And definitely in the world.

Alifinale said...

Aw...how cute is that. I love that he put you are popular. I know Sean is really concerned with that. Happy Birthday Jill!

The Jackson Three said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a great day. And when you're prego you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want - it's a rule. And I love the sign!

erin said...

i feel bad that i didn't get to see you in the flesh yesterday... i'm sure your day would have been so much better if i had. :) sean's a thoughtful guy. i'm glad i'm friends with the most popular girl in the world.

brooke said...

i'm so glad a got a smiley face next to my signature. that is totally what i would've done had i signed it myself :)

Heidi Ann said...

Too bad you have to share your birthday with hundreds of thousands of people. However, try having a family member get married on your birthday...hurtful!

Chris

Jill said...

OHH! Touche, Chris!

However, I like to think that you were born on our wedding day.

Eve said...

We missed you SOOOOO much on your B-Day but hope you felt us close by, especially with all of our names on that banner! You are ALL of those things that Sean mentioned and more! OOOOXXXX's
Can't wait to see you and Wyatt, we're counting the days!! We'll see you soon too Seanster.

{becca alder} said...

Happy Happy birthday!!! Super cute husband you have :)

RS said...

Cute, cute! Happy Birthday! -Katie S