Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Spotted:

Who: Woman.
Age: Mid 70's, at least.
Where: 70th and 2nd Ave, in the middle of the road.
Wearing: Full body snow suit and poncho. Naturally. Since it was 40 degrees and not a rain drop in sight.
Mode of transportation: Rollerblades.
Skill level on said Rollerblades: -17.

I should have called the police on this crazy woman. I'm sure she is dead by now, she was dodging taxi's left and right.

And no, I do not have a picture to document this incredible sight. My most humble apologies.

4 comments:

k. said...

Best story ever. Well, if you had your CAMERA with you it would have been truly priceless.

We should just start being paparazzi & take shameless photos of all the crazies that we see on a regular basis, & then compile them. It would be a best-selling coffee table book for sure.

{becca alder} said...

I LOVE new york! its PERFECT!!!
The pictures below are so stinkin cute! and I cant wait to try that recipe! :)

Robyn said...

I love your new format. Where did you get it? You can use the whole page- crazy.

erin said...

i'm sticking to my theory that it had to be a hidden camera show. that's just... too perfect. the only thing that would have made it more perfect was if she was singing or had a parrot on her shoulder or something.