Friday, July 16, 2010

Greetings, from UT.

Wyatt has never been so happy, frolicking in the woods with nothing but his diaper on, or just lounging out on the deck. 


And I am enjoying things like: Having a car. And a washer and dryer in our house. And a dishwasher!! Yes, it has been quite enjoyable.

My entire family was also able to be up at the cabin this year. I don't know if that has ever happened before. We had fun. And took some family pictures to document this rare occasion.


Some a little more awkward than others...


NY...see you soon. But only for a little while. We will be heading out at the end of Oct. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

8 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

the one with the boys is priceless, maybe for next father's day we could blow it up poster size for each of them

k. said...

Okay fine, your shirt, when surrounded by pink, looks pink, & not red.

I wish I could come visit.

And that you weren't speaking of this LEAVING NYC business. Blah blah blah. It hurts my ears.

lisset said...

holy cow you look so much like your mom. and i don't feel bad saying it because i get that all. the. time. i know ryan is getting some quality time with sean, but i hope me and the kids get to see you guys while you are here too!

the waites said...

oh how I wish i was there making some yummy bake good with you or swinging in your hamic. I love those sisters of yours-beautiful pictures.really. Hope your enjoying the beautiful weather because myles burned his feet yesterday walking outside.

brooke said...

We are missing the Lloyd family tremendously. Please move to az.

mb said...

a washer and dryer in the house! That will be the day.....

At least your last little while in NYC are the best months of the year to be here...Autumn in New York! many songs and poems are written about it.

Kjohnson said...

Jill um I miss you sweetsie! I want to squeeze your cute kids. Maybe I can come visit NYC before you move?

Dustin and Melissa said...

You have a beautiful family. It is so nice you were able to spend time with them.

We are experiencing life with a car, washer, dryer, and dishwasher - believe you me, you won't be missing NYC for long! You'll find that the city is a better place to vacation. Give us a call when you visit Arizona! :)