Saturday, September 04, 2010

8.9.10

Sean's sister Amy was married this summer at Lake Tahoe. It was so pretty, and we loved being able to see the whole family! Unfortuntately, our immediate family was a disaster when it came to pictures. And I have to mention my horrible dress. That too was unfortunate. However, I think Sean, Wyatt and Jude look smashing! Their matching ties?! So precious.








And just a few randnom pictures from the trip...


Wyatt in time out. Again. I'm pretty sure he had just punched me in the face. He looks really sorry, doesn't he?
Jude's first time eating Rice Cereal. I think he likes it.


ps. does anyone else hate the new uploader for the pictures? i can't ever seem to get them all centered, or spaced evenly. it's driving me insane.

9 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i like your dress! love your family picture too. i miss you guys

Eve said...

I also like your dress. You guys all look great! Poor little Wyatt!! Send the boys my way, anytime. I miss them AND you.

Alifinale said...

What is wrong with your dress? I think it is super cute and I was just thinking how I need a new cute dress like that.

I love the pics, especially Wyatt's time out and his face on the next one (holy Sean's twin). Cute boys, cute family.

Jill said...

I should have posted another picture where you could see the dress straight on. I look like a football player.

Ali, its from Shade. They are going out of business, and they had some other cute dresses on sale too. check it out!

k. said...

You look gorgeous & I love the dress on you. It looked HORRENDOUS on me. I looked like the jolly green giant (for obvious reasons, I suppose).

John Lloyd said...

Hi Jill, Yes it was great to see you guys again! And I also hate the new picture loader! You look cute in everything, even a football dress!

the waites said...

the thought of you puting your kids in time out makes me laugh out loud. I dont know why. Anyways...so much to say first you are itty bitty and your family pics are so beautiful with that back drop. Second love the bangs. I also dont know how you do it with your boys so close. Im struggling with my hooligans(?)

I hope I get to see you next AZ visit.

lastly please make this

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/blueberry-crumb-cake

you will thank me!

Katie S said...

Umm, when you say "horrible dress" are you talking about the green one that you look absolutely adorable in? I'm confused. If you really hate it that much, you can send it to me! Haha...And Wyatt has the biggest eyes ever!!

Robyn said...

I agree it is so hard to get picture and text to come out the way they look when you first put them in. BTW I have your dress here, somewhere, my mom mailed it and it arrived the day after you left. It was a great wedding and a great time to be with everybody.