Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Fall

My favorite time of year. And we finally made it out to a cider mill, where we were able to get some yummy doughnuts with friends, Wyatt was able to "pick" his very first pumpkin and we were able to check out all the bright yellow, red and orange leaves. We loved it. Here are some pictures.


Wyatt wanted to get in on the action. He ran up saying "bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk bawk!!!!" These roosters were not happy with each other.


Hi Jude.
Love you pumpkins.

Check out that family pic.  Perfection.

We finished off the night with dinner at Cheesecake Factory, in celebration of Sean's graduation tomorrow!! Way to go Sean, you are the smartest, cutest, sweetest, funniest, most popular person I know. xoxo.

9 comments:

k. said...

Cute photos.

I barely recognize you because I haven't seen you in SO. LONG.

Kim said...

Awesome! The picture of Sean and Jude is my favorite. And the one of Wyatt showing the pumpkins the love. :)

Alifinale said...

Way to go Sean! You are so popular!

Love the fall pics. Makes me wish we had a real fall. Also wish you were around to carve pumpkins with us last night.

ames said...

pictures are amazing and so is your face, hair, jacket, scarf, kids and family in general. NYC is going to miss u. Not that I speak for NYC, since I don't even live there. But I know how much I miss you, and I can only imagine how NYC is feeling.

erin said...

your hair is doing amazing things for you right now.

mb said...

yay. these pics make me happy. I love all things pumpkin and Lloyd.

John Lloyd said...

Congratulations to Sean, and thanks to you Jill for finding him and making him let you into our family!!!

Jill said...

our kids are going to be ruined. back in the olden days we picked pumpkins at the grocery store.

i loooove pumpkin patches too.

the waites said...

well look whos all artsy with the camera! Love the leaves/toms shot. What a beautiful time of year, makes me NOT miss UT as I think of how cold it gets there. I think this is the only time of year in AZ when its decent. When are you coming to 480? Lets start planning the menu