Friday, February 04, 2011

This is my weak attempt at catching up


So I added like 80 pictures that I found on my phone/computer and jammed them all together. To be honest, I'm not really sure what is in this little "video". Probably several duplicates, and maybe inappropriate bath pictures. So I apologize in advance.

Things that we have been up to that should be (but maybe aren't) in this video:
Halloween
Our move from NY
Thanksgiving in AZ
Christmas in UT
Jude's 1st Bday
Jude's 1st steps
Our move to ID

I guess it's been a while since I updated this?

In a nut shell...we moved. From NY to ID. I'm still a little bitter about it. I love you NY, and miss you. ID you have some serious kissing up to do. All I gotta say is, livestock...watch out. I finally passed my written exam. 2nd times a charm, right? I'm an idiot.


10 comments:

k. said...

Hi. I have a lot of things to say.

1. You're such an obedient friend. It's partly why I love you so much.
2. Could you be any skinnier? Seriously. I'm glad we're long distance friends now. That was rude. I don't really mean it. But I kind of do.
3. Speaking of #2, this made me miss you guys so much I almost cried. I'm serious.
4. Is that your house?! It's darling. And 456 times the size of my apartment.
5. I love the boys' matching Hanna Anderson PJ's. Q has approximately 17 pairs himself.
6. I can't wait until May, I can't wait until May, I can't wait until May! It's May, right??

The end.

Kjohnson said...

bravo jill. now try to stay on top of it.

Alifinale said...

I love that song. Good times and nice catch up. Love the house. I hope ID doesn't kiss up too much and you guys want to move to Vegas in a year.

Dustin and Melissa said...

What darling pictures - the boys have grown up so much! Is the last picture your house? If so, ID was totally worth it! We miss you and your family.

erin said...

the music was a wise choice.

i concur with k's comments #2-#5.

will you be in utah in the next month and a half? cos i will be.

Aaron N said...

I can't believe I am just now stumbling across your blog! Please keep the posts coming!! We live vicariously through you guys!

much love,
aaron and jess

John Lloyd said...

Jill, that was a GREAT little video! loved the music and seeing the photos. Great way to get caught up!

Jill said...

I'm just now commenting but I loved your catch-up Jill. Keep it coming, & is that your new place? I need more inside peeks.

mb said...

So nice to see you back! Let's see some more updates your boys have all of the sudden gotten so big!

Stizz said...

I can't believe we still haven't made it out to NYC and now your gone. :( ID huh? What part? The pretty part? Wait, is there even a pretty part of ID? ;)