Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wyatt Reads

My Mom bought Wyatt a Lightning Mcqueen book about a month ago. He hasn't put it down since. Each night he has us to read it to him before he goes to bed. The past few nights, he has wanted to read* it to us. It's pretty much the most precious thing you will ever listen to. 


Thanks, Grandma Eve!

ps. I also love how he announces that he has to go poo at the end. I bought him another Lightning + Mater book today as a "poo poo prize." He is pretty much determined to have a BM.

*Sean wanted me to clarify...Wyatt does not know how to read. He just memorized the pages after weeks of us reading it to him :)

9 comments:

brooke said...

seriously the sweetest thing ever. he is so cute and his voice is so dang cute

aimee said...

are you kidding me? that is the most precious thing i have ever heard.

Stizz said...

That is SO cute! I love his little voice. :) Can he really read at age 3?! Oh...and your voice is pretty sexy too. lol ;)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i need wyatt to call me....stat!

the waites said...

that voice is the most angelic thing ever!!!!!!

unfortunately myles teacher called last night and said we need to work on his speech. damn.

Aaron N said...

Miss you guys! He's growing so fast!

erin said...

his voice is killing me... i don't even know this "grown up boy" version of wyatt. it makes me depressed.

Robyn said...

just catching up on your life. you have a great blog.

Kjohnson said...

um. oh. my gosh. What a precious little bunny.