Sunday, February 04, 2007

Update

Hello! My most humble apologies, I have been horrible at blogging. Honestly, I have no excuse other than laziness. I don't really have any specific topic in mind, just thought I would update all of my friends who are dying to know what I have been up to and who constantly are checking back on my blog to see if I have posted anything new.

In a nut shell: My husband and I moved at the end of December, the electricity was turned off on accident in our old place while we were in Arizona for Christmas and the refrigerator leaked causing the wood floor to get ruined. We are now back in Utah in our new place that I love and it is freezing freezing freezing. I think it is going to snow everyday but it never does thank goodness, I have become one of those paranoid drivers who goes like 2 miles an hour when it snows causing even more accidents (refer to Phil Hendrie's Operation come rain or shine). Other than that, I have just been working and doing my new favorite thing, yoga! Oh and how could I forget, we have just completed seasons 1-5 of "24" and are now getting caught up on the 6th season. I have to say, the characters have become quite close to my heart. I'm still pretty upset about what happened to Tony but I know he would never want me to stop watching, even if he can't be there, so as long as the show is running, I will be watching.

That is all.

10 comments:

Maui said...

I am disappointed that you are hoping for no snow, it must be people like you that are cancelling out my prayers for snow. Either that or the people that don't want snow are just way more righteous than me...hmm nope that couldn't be it.

Jill said...

I like snow in the mountains, just not on the road. I should have been more specific. And yes, I am more righteous.

s.lloyd said...

Nice blog, I'm glad you are finally back in action. I thought you said you liked watching 24 because your husband is almost an identical twin to Jack Bauer.

Jill said...

You are Jack Bauer in my eyes honey bunch, sweetie pie, love muffin, baby cakes......You asked for it.

Marc said...

Billie - A paranoid driver who's scared of snow? You'd fit in just fine out East... Except that you'd probably hoped it snowed more than you do now since work and school gets canceled if an inch of snow hits.

TFB - You've neglected your wife, allowed her to die on your watch, and tortured your brother? Wow. I never knew.

s.lloyd said...

All in the name of saving a nation that NEVER thanks me!

Alifinale said...

glad to have you back! I almost quite checking your blog for good. 24 is a bit addicting. Except, dare I say it, it is a bit too intense for me sometimes. There is never any release! And Dad Bauer is sooo evil!!

Marc said...

I still think of Babe the Pig everytime I see him though.

Sammy Pow said...

Time for a new update...dammit!

s.lloyd said...

The good old days. So sad they're gone :(