Saturday, January 31, 2009

Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies anyone???


Seriously, someone please come over and take these off my hands, or out of my mouth, wherever they might be at the time...I didn't realize the recipe made 5000 cookies. But I must say, I think they turned out pretty good. They have a peanut butter frosting in the middle. So there might be a few light weights who can't handle the richness, but for all you other true chocolate/peanut butter fans...these whoopie pies are for you. And yes, the recipe is in my favorite Cookie cook book by Martha.

5 comments:

brooke said...

yes, i would like one. or two..

k. said...

Treats for church, treats for church!! :)

Thorns said...

Are they fat free like your sugar cookies??

k. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) Yummy.

Kim said...

Seriously, Jill, why do we not live closer to one another? You love making cookies; I love eating cookies; we would be a perfect fit!!

Do you think they would keep through the mail? ;)