Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He's so grown up.

Wyatt and I went out on a little walk yesterday. Just us. It's not very often that we get to go out with just the two of us. It was kind of fun. We stopped by Kathryn's to say hello. She took a few pictures and commented about how grown up he looks now. And it is so true, he seems like such a big boy. And he is so sweet with Jude, which makes me happy. We definitely had a few weeks where punches were thrown, eyes were gouged and Jude feared for his life...but I'm happy to say (I think), those jealous days are behind us. Cheers to Wyatt!


7 comments:

Kim said...

Lock up your daughters! What a cute face.

brooke said...

miss you wyatt.

Eve said...

We had such a good time in NY with you and your sweet little guys. Jude has the sweetest disposition and so happy and smily. Wyatt definately is a doll, and those eyes, beautiful!!

RS said...

Oh, I love the hair cut! It's cute long, but it's true, he looks like a big kid now! -Katie

Alifinale said...

And I haven't seen his grown up hair cut! He is so dang cute. Can I already call him for Sage? I am pretty sure her hair will eventually grow in the front.

Glad to hear he is loving Jude and being such a big boy. That makes your life way easier.

Sariah Stokes said...

oh so cute! i started my blog!! markandsariah.blogspot.com

erin said...

he's so grown up and so handsome. so, so handsome. that second picture needs to be framed or somesing.