Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Risotto Rice Pudding with brown sugar + vanilla

I found this recipe* today on Joy the Baker's blog (she always has the yummiest treats + might be the funniest person I have never met). So I dragged my poor children to the store with me, again, and picked up some Arborio rice.... and now I'm sitting at my table typing this up while I pork out on a giant bowl of rice pudding. Because I sometimes get a little bit obsessive about food. Sometimes. And this is why: It is freaking good.

You might want to make it. Stat.


* I did make 1 tiny addition to the recipe. I added like 2 Tbl. granulated sugar. Because I wanted it a little.....sweeter. So sue me.

5 comments:

brooke said...

oh man, you are such an oinker. that looks delicious!! i need to try it asap!!

Brit Warner said...

That looks delicious! Rice Pudding is easily my favorite desert, but only my grandmas. I might have to try this!

Erin K said...

I just vowed a diet today and since i have failed every other day of my life i might as well fail today. Going to the store tomorrow.

k. said...

Wait, is a-whatever rice the same thing as orzo? Now I'm confusing myself.

It's just classic JL to add more sugar. I love it.

Kjohnson said...

Honestly how do you not weigh 300 lbs. I wish I had your metabolism. And your luscious long hair.